With over 20 years of training experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, we provide quality GxP training services to satisfy and meet your training requirements to GxP compliance. We make available the necessary resources to ensure we comprehend your training requirements using our in-house training analysis process. It is vital that the training needs of our clients are attained and comply with GxP guidelines as this adds absolute value to the training, ensuring you get value for money.
You just do not complete feedback forms and wave “goodbye and walk away. We establish an effective follow-up strategy for a defined period to ensure the agreed learning outcomes are implemented and achieved
Courses for the Pharmaceutical Industry (This is not an exhaustive list)
- Responsible Person Training Cogent Gold Standard (undergoing accreditation)
- Application of the Principles of Quality Risk Management
- Audits Management (Internal, External and Remote)
- Change Control Management
- Cleaning Validation
- Computer System Validation
- Data Integrity
- Developing a Compliant Quality Management System
- Deviation Management / Corrective Actions and Preventative Corrections (CAPA) Management
- Documentation Management and SOP Writing
- Equipment Calibration and Validation
- Equipment and Premises Management
- False Medicines Directive (FMD) and its Impact on the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Management
- Principles of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Principles of Good Distribution Practice
Participants will receive a copy of the presentation(s), relevant notes and workshop materials.
A written assessment is conducted at the end of all courses and a certificate of completion will be issued to participants who successfully complete the assessment.
The course is a combination of lecture-style learning and active workshops with participants working in small groups on assigned tasks.
Cost of Course: Enquire for details